Director of Partnerships
You’ve probably heard by now: Bitcoin is the future. Wouldn’t you like to be a part of it? Meet Casa, the secure home for your bitcoin. We’re the leading provider of Bitcoin self-custody solutions, the ultimate blend of security, privacy, and control. Our team combines deep security expertise, human-focused design, and exceptional customer service to empower our clients and build lifelong relationships.
Casa is seeking a Director of Partnerships to craft and execute a partner strategy for bringing private keys to the world. Private keys are the core of everything in the Bitcoin industry, and Casa is the best place to store private keys. As our Partnership lead, you’ll seek out new partnerships and nurture existing partnerships to help grow Casa’s private key-based platform throughout our industry. A highly successful Director of Partnerships will be able to build a thriving ecosystem of integration and distribution partners around Casa, ultimately creating a strong flywheel effect for growing revenue through partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Build an ecosystem of partners around the Casa platform to act as distribution channels, improve Casa’s product offering, and ultimately increase our revenue
- Seek out partners across a range of partnership types, including distribution channels, product integrations, and product/service providers
- Work with existing partners to create additional value for our shared customers
- Communicate with all other areas of the Casa team to ensure our partnerships are successful and have the resources they need to succeed
- Work with the Casa leadership team to craft a partnership strategy around building a highly successful platform that maintains our values of user ownership and sovereignty
Who You Are
- Outgoing and enjoy building relationships, discussing new ideas, and finding unique ways to collaborate with others while growing Casa’s business
- Strong attention to detail and rigorous in documenting your work
- Excellent communicator, who is able to succinctly share relevant information with team members in a timely manner to ensure project success
- Excited to jump in and build a partnership function from the ground up at Casa, and able to do so in a self-directed manner
- Able to coordinate multiple parties (both internal and external) to launch new partnerships smoothly and successfully
- Knowledge of the Bitcoin industry that enables you to connect dots in creative ways for building valuable collaborations between Casa and other companies
- Ability to lead a team of direct and indirect reports as a player-coach, enabling your team to grow in their own capabilities, while also rolling up your own sleeves to build a highly successful partnership function at Casa
- Willing to travel as necessary to secure partnerships
- 5+ years of experience in a partnership, sales, or other revenue generating role
At Casa, our mission is empowering individuals to secure their digital sovereignty, and we empower our employees to do their best work.
Ownership. Bitcoin is the beginning of a future you can truly own, and at Casa, everyone has a role. We offer equity opportunities so our employees can benefit from what we are building together.
Community. Inclusivity is important to us. We value each other and our contributions. Our team, known as the Casa Space Fleet, brings out the best in everyone while having plenty of fun along the way.
Rest and Relaxation. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. We encourage you to take at least 3 weeks off a year.
Health Benefits. We provide medical coverage with FSA options, dental, vision, and access to mental health providers.
Setup for Remote Success. Our team is both decentralized and effective. We reimburse up to $400 for anything you need to set up your home office.
Investment Avenues. We partner with resources so you can invest a portion of your paycheck in bitcoin, and we also have the more traditional 401(k) option.
Maternity/Paternity Leave. We provide 12 weeks for maternity / 4 weeks for paternity.
As Casa is a fully remote company hiring candidates around the world, our perks and benefit packages may adjust based on your location
Casa is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re the leading provider of crypto self-custody solutions, the ultimate blend of security, privacy, and control. Our team combines deep security exp...