Senior Media Buyer
Bitrefill is currently the world's largest crypto-only e-commerce site. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or buy mobile refills. Our mission is to allow people to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible, with no bank or exchange account required, as well as building a circular crypto economy, a world where using your bitcoins to send money around is as common as using Zoom for video calls.
We have come a long way already and built a solid reputation as innovators in the user experience of bitcoin and crypto payments, day-to-day usage of cryptocurrency, and tech such as Lightning Network. We are a profitable founder-controlled company working laser-focused on our vision of making the crypto dream a reality today, making it possible for people to cut the cord to their old bank and live on crypto. That’s why we are now looking for a Senior Media Buyer to join our team full time.
As our Senior Media Buyer you will develop, execute, manage and optimize day to day ads and campaigns across the different platforms to contribute to Bitrefill's growth within established KPIs.
This job is a full time position.
Your Qualifications and responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and manage day to day Google Ads, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter tactics, & execution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of direct response/ecommerce paid search and social media execution strategies & tactics.
- Solid knowledge of direct response, ROI, ROAS and CPA paid media metrics, Google, marketing data trends, & insights.
- Have an understanding of the complete marketing picture, how all channels and forms of communication drive the business.
- Must understand the role of Google and Paid Social Ads in terms of marketing mix.
- 3-4 years of experience in a Paid Media position.
- Highly experienced in retargeting strategies and tactics.
- Highly experienced with audience segmentation, messaging, flighting and budgeting.
- Understands and can teach the importance of Google and Facebook pixel placement and placing/QA'ing all standard conversion events.
- A knowledge of customer LTV and how it contributes to channel optimization, KPIs, mix, and prioritization
- Experience analyzing A/B and multivariate results for campaign performance
- Strong understanding of direct response/performance marketing metrics such as visitor-to-lead and lead-to-sale ratios, sales revenue by channel, cost per lead, landing page conversion rate (CVR%), customer lifetime value (CLV or LTV), LTV: CAC ratios, customer retention rate (CRR), customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Conversion rate optimization, marketing automation, acquisition marketing, referral and loyalty marketing, retention marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Can execute on manual bidding for conversions and standard events, ad fatigue and refresh, and general account/campaign optimization.
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin and crypto are money for everyday use.
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
- Competitive salary
- Some of the perks and benefits of working at Bitrefill:
-Team retreats and get together twice a year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
-Health and Remote workspace allowances
-Flexible working hours
-25 days of paid holiday a year
-Paid parental leave
-Company-paid business trips to El Salvador
-Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity work remotely from anywhere in the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live on crypto