This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bitrefill is currently the world's largest crypto-only e-commerce site. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or buy mobile refills. Our mission is to allow people to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible, with no bank or exchange account required, building a circular crypto economy, a world where using your bitcoins to send money around is as common as using Zoom for video calls.
We have come a long way already and built a solid reputation as innovators in the user experience of bitcoin and crypto payments, day-to-day usage of cryptocurrency, and tech such as Lightning Network. We are a profitable founder-controlled company working laser-focused on our vision of making the crypto dream a reality today, making it possible for people to cut the cord to their old bank and live on crypto. That’s why we are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team full time.
- Handle the deployment and monitoring of our e-commerce infrastructure including our website, backend, queue system and supplier integrations.
- Improve on our CI/CD processes to increase performance, reliability and security
- Handle the deployment and monitoring of our crypto nodes and improve the existing system
- Continuously improving automation, uptime and best security practices
- Document tools and deployment infrastructure to ensure colleagues can deploy updates unassisted
- Cloud orchestration in AWS or GCP (AWS preferred)
- Knowledge of Terraform or Cloud Formation (Terraform preferred)
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Linux System Administration
- Continuous Integration / Deployment
- NodeJS or Python (NodeJS preferred)
- Some experience or interest in managing cryptocurrency nodes
- Strong communication skills and eager to learn new tools and technologies
- Monitoring infrastructure experience with Prometheus or alternatives
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin and crypto are money for everyday use.
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
- Competitive salary
- Some of the perks and benefits of working at Bitrefill:
-Team retreats and get together twice a year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
-Health and Remote workspace allowances
-Flexible working hours
-25 days of paid holiday a year
-Paid parental leave
-Company-paid business trips to El Salvador
-Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity work remotely from anywhere in the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live on crypto