This job is no longer accepting applications.
You’ve probably heard by now: Bitcoin is the future. Wouldn’t you like to be a part of it? Meet Casa, the secure home for your bitcoin. We’re the leading provider of Bitcoin self-custody solutions, the ultimate blend of security, privacy, and control. Our team combines deep security expertise, human-focused design, and exceptional customer service to empower our clients and build lifelong relationships.
In your role as a QA Engineer, you will be an integral part of ensuring the success of the engineering team by planning and executing tests for both new features and enhancements to the Casa App and Casa web interfaces.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our current QA Engineer to drive improvements to QA processes and tools
- Execute manual test cases for our mobile/web apps; work with developers to resolve failures
- Write clear, well-documented bugs in our ticketing system
- Perform regression testing and highlight risks in a timely manner
- Triage and reproduce customer reported issues
- Perform end-end stress/load tests to identify the potential issues
- Identify, craft, and build automated tests to increase automation coverage
- Drive UX testing efforts throughout development
Who You Are:
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in a QA engineering, or mobile/web engineering position
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, prone to thinking outside the box
- Technical experience strongly related to Quality Assurance/Testing and evaluation of system architecture and web applications
- BS degree in Computer Science or related Bootcamp/technical experience; Technical enough to help troubleshoot the root cause of the bug
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and thrive to meet the needs of a fast-paced, changing environment
- Someone who is motivated, self-directed, familiar with remote work
- Always has a mindset to look for bugs, love to look for a way to break the system.
At Casa, our mission is empowering individuals to secure their digital sovereignty, and we empower our employees to do their best work.
Ownership. Bitcoin is the beginning of a future you can truly own, and at Casa, everyone has a role. We offer equity opportunities so our employees can benefit from what we are building together.
Community. Inclusivity is important to us. We value each other and our contributions. Our team, known as the Casa Space Fleet, brings out the best in everyone while having plenty of fun along the way.
Rest and Relaxation. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. We encourage you to take at least 3 weeks off a year.
Health Benefits. We provide medical coverage with FSA options, dental, vision, and access to mental health providers.
Setup for Remote Success. Our team is both decentralized and effective. We reimburse up to $400 for anything you need to set up your home office.
Investment Avenues. We partner with resources so you can invest a portion of your paycheck in bitcoin, and we also have the more traditional 401(k) option.
Maternity/Paternity Leave. We provide 12 weeks for maternity / 4 weeks for paternity.
*As Casa is a fully remote company hiring candidates around the world, our perks and benefit packages may adjust based on your location
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re the leading provider of crypto self-custody solutions, the ultimate blend of security, privacy, and control. Our team combines deep security exp...