Website Manager (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are Looking For
At Bitcoin Magazine, we aim to lead the industry in publishing Bitcoin information, cultural topics, and relevant news. Reaching our audience through unique product offerings and creating informative, engaging digital content is an essential part of our growth strategy. Bitcoin Magazine is currently looking for an experienced full-time, Website Manager.
Website managers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and basic content creation and writing skills. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage complex cross-functional, technical projects.
- Develop a holistic view of the customer journey for each of our products, apply data and insights to inform the development of a website experience that engages and converts.
- Run regularly scheduled web analytics reports that contribute meaningful analysis and actionable insights. Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- Considerable working knowledge of website standards and best practices.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- You will use multiple systems to organize, follow up, keep data up to date and report to key stakeholders.
- Maintain a list of all owned and supported web properties with their current status.
- Coordinate and reach out to current and future vendors regarding website transformation.
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business, Web Development, or related qualification preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience managing execution of web initiatives.
- Some previous digital media/print/publication experience is preferred
- Experience with placing and scheduling ads with external vendors and parters
- Proficient in Content Management Systems
- Must be both knowledgeable of, and passionate about, Bitcoin
Why BTC Inc?
We believe, first and foremost, our mission lies at the front of Why BTC Inc and our brands. We believe Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone around the world equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party arbiters, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. If you believe that and want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, then this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability, Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team and culture with high standards that provides vital feedback, creates clear goals, and has an ownership mentality to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.