Lead Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer who can work to define and elevate our product suite using UX and UI best practices. You’re a self-starter with a strong foundation in product design with a driven mindset for user-centric problem-solving and creating immersive experiences. You’ll be working directly with our Head of Branding, Head of Product, and other product/brand designers on the Product team, as well as the VP of Engineering, CTO, and other stakeholders from the Engineering team. As Lead Product Designer you will be responsible for flagship products from the ZBD product suite (e.g. ZBD Infuse, ZBD Developer Dashboard, ZBD Wallet mobile app).
Responsibilities will be variable and will depend on the specific project currently being worked on, but will typically include:
- Defining design and UX requirements, in close collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers.
- Building and leading a team of product designers creating digital products for the entire suite of ZBD services.
- Creating unique visual brand languages for our platforms and services.
- Creating modular and re-usable UI systems for our platforms.
- Designing and test new products and features.
- Working with Developers, Engineers, and Product Managers to identify and solve UX problems based on optimization goals and user feedback.
- 6+ years of experience as a UX/UI or Product Designer.
- Portfolio of projects you have worked on as a major or leading role.
- Good communication skills and ability to work autonomously in a remote fashion.
- Experience with the major general/product design tools such as Figma/DX and Creative Suite, as well as prototyping tools such as InVision, Framer.
- Gaming UX/UI experience
- General knowledge of Bitcoin (bonus: Lightning Network)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds