This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Product Manager role will work directly with the Head of Product and CTO to manage and oversee the many digital products being developed and maintained at ZEBEDEE. You will work closely with our Engineering and Product Design teams to help execute on product specifications and release deadlines. The Product Manager will be integral in helping scale internal product development operations and will be directly involved in creating and shipping the best products and user-experiences to our users.
Responsibilities will be variable and will depend on the specific project currently being worked on, but will typically include:
- Manage the project(s) lifecycle including gathering requirements, writing and prioritizing user stories, identifying and escalating risks, and overseeing deadlines.
- Collaborate closely with VP of Engineering, CTO, other product managers, engineers, designers, and any external partners to deliver projects on time.
- Maintain an overall project schedule and roadmap.
- Initiate and lead all appropriate project meetings.
- Regularly communicate progress, issues, and risks to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep understanding of team/staff strengths and bandwidth, and help CTO in delegating project work accordingly.
- Be self-motivated, self-aware, and eager to learn.
- 3-6 years of Project Management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Strong problem-solving skills to preempt obstacles and conflicts.
- Extensive experience defining and reporting on metrics to support project and organizational goals.
- Ability to stay focused and figure out next steps with moving timelines.
- Exceptional Scrum/Agile project management skills, including the ability to blend/adapt processes based on specific projects’ needs.
- Highly proficient in Google Suite, Dropbox/GDrive, issue-tracking tools (Linear, Jira, Trello, etc).
- Familiar with Figma, Invision or similar design tools.
- Broad understanding of technical concepts (components/APIs/data-fetching/etc).
- Prior work experience in gaming/digital payments industries
- General knowledge of Bitcoin (bonus: Lightning Network)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds