Head of Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Head of Product to help spearhead the ZEBEDEE Product team, working on both consumer-facing digital products as well as B2B platforms for enterprise customers. You will work directly with CTO, VP of Engineering, and other team leads to craft product development processes and roadmaps. You will lead and manage a team of project/product managers and designers to execute on the growth strategy of the product suite.
Responsibilities will be variable and will depend on the specific project currently being worked on, but will typically include:
- Work closely with the CTO/VPE to determine the short, medium, and long term product development strategy and roadmap.
- Manage project/product managers and designers to release features that create tremendous value for our customers.
- Gather product insights by interviewing existing customers and prospects.
- Devise processes to help accelerate ZEBEDEE's product development velocity.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing and Head of Business Development to help properly position ZEBEDEE and its product suite in sales meetings as product expert.
- Determine the growth strategy for the product suite company management and stakeholders.
- Drive success of betas/pilots with prospective customers.
- Bring creative ideas and process to a data-science R&D process.
- 6+ years of professional experience as a Senior Product Manager, Director/Head of Product or similar role.
- Combine customer empathy, user testing and research, analytical rigor, and strategic thinking to build detailed product roadmaps.
- Enjoy building strong teams and investing in others’ professional development.
- Bring at least 3 years of experience managing product managers.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills during customer conversations and with internal teams.
- Excellent prioritization and timeline management skills.
- Experience managing a remote team of 5+ across product disciplines.
- Gaming UX/UI experience
- Advanced experience in Computer Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering or Business fields.
- Bring experience working on data-heavy products.
- Bring experience working for a B2B company and working directly with enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with Bitcoin and Lightning Network software.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds