Community Manager - Europe/Africa
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Community Manager, you act as the bridge between ZEBEDEE and our core community of users, making sure everyone has a great time and converting users into ambassadors for our brand. In the role you will:
- Engage with a wide range of people online that are interested in ZEBEDEE
- Moderate our current communication channels (Discord, Twitter, Telegram), which includes general chat, answering support requests and running regular micro-events in cooperation with the marketing team
- Explore other social platforms and communities to spread the word about ZEBEDEE
- Organize, manage and oversee online community meetups and events
- Establish relationships with crypto and gaming ambassadors such as YouTube/Twitch channel owners
We’re looking for a candidate with a solid track record of building successful communities in gaming. A superstar candidate will have experience with gaming as well as Bitcoin.
- Must have professional experience with gaming-related community management.
- Must be passionate about games and Bitcoin.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- High emotional intelligence, sense of humor, and inventiveness
- Must be accountable and highly motivated, with a team-player attitude
Nice To Have:
- Fluent in other languages in addition to English.
- Passionate about (and good at) making digital content.
- Competitive with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment:
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. However, for this role, we are looking for a candidate based in a European time zones.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds