This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2020 by a highly-experienced team, US Bitcoin Corp (US BTC) is a rising leader in bitcoin mining - fast becoming one of the more cost-efficient, environmentally-focused, and large-scale organizations in North America. We pride ourselves on being a diverse, inclusive, and mission-focused team of individuals who want to “move fast and make things.”
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our team. Things are moving and changing quickly at US Bitcoin, and we need a team player that marries chaos and structure with ease.
The Operations Associate will directly support the Director of Operations in building the strategy and frameworks to drive our operational organization. This opportunity allows a candidate to position themselves in the center of a fast-growing, transformative industry. If you’re a natural problem solver, pride yourself as a “doer”, and ready for an adventure - this is an ideal setting to grow your career.
- Assist Director of Operations in overseeing current site operations and building out operations frameworks for new expansion.
- Create best practices and implement operational playbooks across all segments of the business, including energy, logistics, security, safety and personnel.
- Analyze and improve business and operational processes through automation and data-driven decision making
- Identify and build critical KPI and OKR frameworks to drive operational initiatives towards broader company objectives and missions
- Collaborate with the development and technology teams to formulate talent acquisition strategy and right-size operational organization
- Support Director of Operations in all additional site and corporate initiatives to drive the company to be a best-in-class, low-cost operator within the industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related fields
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional business environment, ideally consulting, investment banking or corporate operations
- Comfortable with extensive travel to Buffalo, Texas, and Florida, with eventual relocation to Miami, FL
- Interest in Crypto/Bitcoin preferred
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Willingness to “get in the weeds”
- Comfort with decision making amid ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, proactive in nature, work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bitcoin will drive the future. We drive Bitcoin.