This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Remote-first, London, UK
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: 3+ years
Find out more about NOAH:
🤖👨🏻💻👩🏽💻⌲ NOAH Jobs
NOAH is the all-in-one bitcoin money app for everyone, everywhere. We are building the future of money, and we’re growing rapidly.
We are backed by leading Emerging Market Investors and are now hiring for new roles based out of London.
The flood is truly coming - and we believe in leveraging the power of technology to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
Enter: Noah, the bitcoin-fueled ark of the future. We’re here to fix money and we have room for everyone on board. We’re finally leveling the financial playing field by building a robust financial services platform directly on top of Bitcoin. For the first time in history, everyone on the planet will have access to a comprehensive suite of financial services. No frills, no tricks, no strings attached. An all-in-one financial application for everyone, everywhere.
Our Co-Founding team is highly experienced with previous executive roles at UK’s Top 10 technology firms.
About the role
As Graphic Designer at NOAH, you will execute brand, marketing, and internal projects ranging from design, marketing campaigns, merch design, and product design.
You will assist the Graphic Design lead and be supported by the Design and Marketing teams that will work with you at every stage of the delivery lifecycle.
- Work on brand and marketing assets
- Ensure the highest creative standards are achieved and on-brand
- Create, maintain, and evolve visual design guidelines for the NOAH brand
- Scale and expand the brand across different platforms
- Conceive and create marketing campaigns and launches
- Create sub-brands and identities
- Assist teams with product launches
- Create and manage asset libraries for consistency across platforms
- Collaborate with motion designers and UI designers to keep the brand alive
- Partner with Web/UI teams to support visual design
- Work cross-functionally to support Marketing, Sales, and Partner teams
- Understand and improve the design quality across local markets
- Experience with 3D Motion Graphics
- Ability to receive and give excellent feedback with the goal of creating iteratively better designs.
- Familiar with Figma, Adobe Suite, and Canva
- Familiar with Notion
- You will be conscientious, caring about our customers, our technology, our culture of performance, and of course, our mission
- Thrive in autonomous, ambiguous roles
- Strong attention to detail
- You will be industrious. There will be times when we will have to go the extra mile, work late or over the weekend, but it's not just a matter of working hard, it's about being productive
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of effective strategic planning, timely execution, and delivering results against company goals
- Excellent language, copywriting, and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on, data-driven, accountable, and highly motivated, with a team-player attitude
- Ideally, a self-starting individual with initiative, motivated by the team's success, a sense of fun, and good humor under pressure.
- In-depth knowledge of crypto is strongly preferred, passion for Bitcoin is a must
- Ultimately you are going to be an owner in this business, someone we can count on.
Base salary depending on experience + equity.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
Noah is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one money app powered by bitcoin.