This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the company
NYDIG is a leading technology and financial services firm accelerating the future of Bitcoin. We believe that Bitcoin is not just a new asset class but a potentially powerful force for good. NYDIG’s focus is two-fold. First, we aim to provide the best investor solution platform with the most sophisticated suite of products to corporations, asset managers, institutions, and other sophisticated investors. Second, we aim to democratize access by providing a technology platform capable of powering embedded bitcoin products and services for any financial institution.
Bottlepay is a part of the NYDIG family. Our app facilitates cross-border payments via the Lightning Network and has cool features such as Bitcoin payments via social media platforms like Twitter.
As a business, we embrace innovation and foster a friendly and supportive environment, taking pride in the work we do.
As we grow and expand our business across the globe, we’re on the lookout for amazing talent that can help us on this journey.
We're seeking a Helpdesk Engineer to help build a modern end user ecosystem. The successful candidate will lead the effort to automate, streamline and support the firm’s corporate and remote office users.
The candidate should be proficient with ITIL methodology, incident management systems, and place a high emphasis on providing white-glove service.
- Using configuration management systems manage deployment of all software and security updates for all endpoint computers
- Monitor, measure, and test current/new infrastructure products and services.
- Develop and ensure deployment documentation such as design and environment specifications, user and technical manuals, and process documentation.
- Maintain the highest level of customer support for the customer base through proactive management and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide high-touch white-glove service, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems using best practices and ticketing systems
- Provide an out-of-hours support for customers outside of normal office hours and organize backups for colleagues who may be unable to fulfill their duties
- Support mostly Mac and some Windows environments
- 4+ years of experience in IT or related fields
- Candidates must have end user support experience in corporate environments
- Experience with deploying end user’s device and application management platforms like Jamf, Intune, SCCM,
- Endpoint Manager or MobileIron required
- Experience with patch and application management
- Experience with SSO identity management such as Okta.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining SaaS services in a secure manner a plus
- Require experience with Windows and MacOS operating systems
- Background with cloud based email M365 support
- Knowledge of Powershell a plus
- Technical background in operating systems, desktop deployments, application packaging, system administration and technical architecture a plus
- Understanding of Internet technologies, including encryption, SSL, browsers, firewalls, and proxies
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP and Windows networking fundamentals required.
- Requires a complete understanding of all aspects of computer security including patch management, desktop based attack vectors, and anti-virus protection schemes
28 days paid holiday + 8 UK Bank holidays
Wellness Fund (up to £50/month incentive to promote your wellbeing)
NEST Pension scheme
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bottlepay is a part of the NYDIG family. Our app facilitates cross-border payments via the Lightning Network and has cool features such as Bitcoin pay...