Desarrollo de Negocios/Head of Growth - South America West
This job is no longer accepting applications.
OpenNode is building the future of money through simple, secure, instant, and low-cost Bitcoin payment infrastructure for businesses, platforms, and people everywhere.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Head of Growth - South America West to join our fast-growing company. The role will report to the Head of International. This position is full-time and remote, based in Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Chile.
- Lead OpenNode’s growth in South America West (Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Chile)
- Define and execute go to market plan
- Map target exchanges, wallets, banks, distribution partners, agents, government institutions, businesses (telecom, retail, industrial, insurance, real estate, sports, B2B, remittances etc.)
- Identify/track local market events, influencers, bitcoin proponents, bitcoin community, regulatory developments
- Demonstrate product expertise and provide market insights to help potential customers understand value proposition
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement sales and marketing structures and processes that enable rapid growth
- Report and track leads, progress, challenges, and opportunities
- Book meetings/demos, close sales leads and drive new sign-ups
- Be the voice of South American West customers/partners and an advocate for product and platform updates
- Passion for Bitcoin and payments
- Bi-Lingual/Multi-Lingual (Spanish/English)
- Capable leader and individual contributor
- Experience building and leading teams
- Extensive government, payments, and private sector contacts
- Sales and leadership experience in technology and/or payments
- Proven success closing large/complex deals
- Commercial and customer service mindset
- Entrepreneurship or startup experience
- Technical background
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A simple Bitcoin payment processor for any business. Start accepting #Bitcoin payments and send Bitcoin payouts using the #LightningNetwork today with...