Crypto Infrastructure Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2020 by a highly-experienced team, US Bitcoin Corp (US BTC) is a rising leader in bitcoin mining - fast becoming one of the more cost-efficient, environmentally-focused, and large-scale organizations in North America. We pride ourselves on being a diverse, inclusive, and mission-focused team of individuals who want to “move fast and make things.”
Having built and scaled a full-fledged mining operation with tens of thousands of miners over the course of a couple months, the team is excited to continue moving quickly and scaling our operations to hundreds of thousands. We’re looking for “self-starters” that can help lead, manage and execute solutions.
We are looking for a Crypto Infrastructure Operations team member. This person would help drive solutions leveraging a multimillion dollar budget as we continue to expand and scale our operations. We are looking for someone who can marry chaos and structure with ease.
No task is too small or too big for you to tackle and see to completion. You will be problem solving in real time and helping build the foundations of our business’s future operations. You thrive with a sense of independence. You will need to solve problems involving electrical/mechanical/network engineering, building design, civil work, etc. And if you aren’t an expert today, you will learn quickly and become one.
Since we are a fast-growing crypto company, you can expect this role to evolve over time. This is an intense and entrepreneurial type of role which will include substantial opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibility and impact our growth and evolution as a company.
From the start, you will be expected to:
- Hit the ground running in helping scale operations on a bitcoin mining facility
- Quickly learn the ins and outs of the industry to develop processes and manage solutions (“FIO” or figure it out mentality)
- Manage large teams of construction and temp workers
- Manage substantial budget to help execute on operations plan, managing vendor relationships
- Use data driven analysis to find ways on improving how we can be better
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of building experience, or demonstrated leadership experience
- Openness to relocate for extended periods of time
- Agile and organized working style to manage and consistently prioritize key initiatives, not afraid to be very hands on
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker with strong analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain high standards in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work closely with engineers to understand the technical specifications for equipment
- Entrepreneurial and driven: runs through walls to get it done, and track record of high efficiency/output
Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience with financial modeling
- Degree in Engineering related field
- Passionate about Bitcoin, energy, and crypto
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bitcoin will drive the future. We drive Bitcoin.