Community Manager - Americas
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ZEBEDEE is a payment platform for virtual worlds. We build software developer kits to enable true in-game commerce using globally interoperable digital value protocols. Virtual worlds need the native currency of the internet. With one foot in the gaming industry and another in Fintech - we bridge the divide to the next payment frontier. Come and join us!
Global video gaming and interactive media is a $100bn revenue industry growing at 10%+ per annum, driven by microtransactions. ZEBEDEE allows new types of monetisation models for both game developers and gamers. We are not just another payment service provider. We are building the infrastructure that will enable new types of behaviours and activities in gaming environments using Bitcoin as the payment rail.
As a Community Manager, you act as the bridge between ZEBEDEE and our core community of users, making sure everyone has a great time and converting users into ambassadors for our brand. In the role you will:
- Engage with a wide range of people online that are interested in ZEBEDEE
- Moderate our current communication channels (Discord, Twitter, Telegram), which includes general chat, answering support requests, and running regular micro-events in cooperation with the marketing team
- Explore other social platforms and communities to spread the word about ZEBEDEE
- Organize, manage and oversee online community meetups and events
- Establish relationships with crypto and gaming ambassadors such as YouTube/Twitch channel owners
We’re looking for a candidate with a solid track record of building or managing successful communities in gaming. A superstar candidate will have experience with gaming as well as Bitcoin.
- Must have professional experience with gaming-related community management.
- Must have excellent writing skills in both English and Portuguese.
- Must be passionate about games and Bitcoin.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- High emotional intelligence, sense of humor, and patience
- Must be accountable and highly motivated, with a team-player attitude
- Fluent in other languages (in addition to English and Portuguese).
- Passionate about (and good at) making digital content.
Competitive with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Work Environment:
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. However, for this role, we are looking for a candidate based in a North/Central/South American time zone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds