Freight Forwarding Administrator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Efficiently supporting the shipping department and guaranteeing the best freight rates are negotiated, and transported goods are delivered (or planned to be delivered) as per the committed terms and deadlines.
- Continuously negotiate with shipping lines for better rates.
- Bring new active customers.
- Request quotes, arrange and coordinate for both domestic and international shipments.
- Prepare all transport and shipment arrangements, price negotiations, and problem-solving by e-mail/phone/e-commerce.
- Handle documentation details relating to international transport.
- Respond to logistics and export compliance-related inquiries from the management.
- Coordinate company-wide logistics and export compliance procedures with company personnel.
- Minimum three years of relevant experience with maritime international shipping.
- Business proficiency in Dutch & English.
- Possess proficient knowledge in international transport documentation.
- Proficiency in national export legislation and effectively troubleshooting any issues that may arise in international freight transportation.
The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal & organizational skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Global logistics services to meet customer needs.