This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bitrefill is currently the world's number one place where people spend their coins. Every day, thousands of people worldwide use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or purchase mobile refills with their coins. Our mission is to build a circular crypto economy, a world where using your bitcoins to send money around is as common as using Zoom for video calls.
We have come a long way already and built a solid reputation as innovators in the user experience of bitcoin and crypto payments, day-to-day usage of cryptocurrency, and tech such as Lightning Network. We are a profitable founder-controlled company working laser-focused on our vision of making the crypto dream a reality today, making it possible for people to cut the cord to their old bank and live on crypto.
As our Email Marketer you will ensure that our lists are optimized, compliant, profitable, and that all funnels are in place with no issues with inboxing. You will also be responsible for multivariate testing of subject lines, html and text creatives, and the reporting of findings and learnings.
This job is a full time position.
Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- A deep understanding and proven track record of managing Sendgrid email and Twilio sms campaigns, safeguarding deliverability and list health
- The ability to provide management with campaign insights and suggestions for improving overall performance
- A knowledge of customer LTV and how it contributes to channel optimization, KPIs, mix, and prioritization
- Relevant experience in developing customer acquisition, retention, and cross-sell/up-sell direct marketing efforts
- Experience analyzing A/B and multivariate results for campaign performance
- Strong understanding of direct response/performance marketing metrics such as visitor-to-lead and lead-to-sale ratios, sales revenue by channel, cost per lead, landing page conversion rate (CVR%), customer lifetime value (CLV or LTV), LTV: CAC ratios, customer retention rate (CRR), customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Conversion rate optimization, marketing automation, acquisition marketing, referral and loyalty marketing, retention marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on how to maintain compliance with email and sms legal requirements including TCPA, CAN-SPAM, and CCPA
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- At least 3 years of experience in performance email marketing
- Hands-on experience with Sendgrid and Twilio
- Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Experience with or understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop or Figma preferred
- The ability to thrive in fast paced team oriented environments along with the capability to work independently
- Experience working within a Project Management platform (i.e. Clickup)
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of pivot tables, advanced formulas, and visual data representation preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Preferably a love of bitcoin and crypto (but not a requirement)
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin and crypto are money for everyday use.
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
- Competitive salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live on crypto