This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Technical Recruiter role will work directly with the COO, CTO, and other senior key managers to oversee and execute on the many hiring initiatives across teams and departments at ZEBEDEE. You will work closely with our Engineering, Product, and Operations teams to understand requirements and skillset expectation for each role in the pipeline. The Technical Recruiter will be integral in helping scale recruiting operations and will be involved in helping shape teams in the organization.
Responsibilities will be variable and will depend on the specific project currently being worked on, but will typically include:
- Own the entire lifecycle of recruiting from kicking off a new search, job description development, building a robust evaluation strategy, diversity sourcing and closing candidates.
- Hiring for a wide variety of engineering technical (and non-technical) positions at mid to senior levels: Software Engineering, Data Science, Engineering Management, Product Management, IT Support, Business Analyst.
- Provide a seamless recruiting process for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide mentorship or indirect leadership on various recruiting best practices to other recruiters in the organization.
- Execute against unique sourcing strategies to build diverse pools of candidates.
- Be self-motivated, self-aware, and eager to learn.
- 3-6 years of technical recruiting experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Strong problem-solving skills to preempt obstacles and conflicts.
- Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring teams and cross-functional team members.
- Proven track record of being metrics driven, exceeding hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Ability to stay focused and figure out next steps with moving timelines.
- A desire and aptitude in building organizations that take into account holistic team composition and long-term vision.
- Broad understanding of technical concepts.
- Highly proficient in Google Suite, Dropbox/GDrive.
- Prior work experience in gaming/digital payments industries.
- General knowledge of Bitcoin (bonus: Lightning Network).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds