This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Remote-first, London, UK
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3-6 years
Find out more about NOAH:
🤖👨🏻💻👩🏽💻⌲ NOAH Jobs
NOAH is the all-in-one bitcoin money app for everyone, everywhere. We are building the future of money, and we’re growing rapidly.
We are backed by leading Emerging Market Investors and are now hiring for new roles based out of London.
The flood is truly coming - and we believe in leveraging the power of technology to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
Enter: Noah, the bitcoin-fueled ark of the future. We’re here to fix money and we have room for everyone on board. We’re finally levelling the financial playing field by building a robust financial services platform directly on top of Bitcoin. For the first time in history, everyone on the planet will have access to a comprehensive suite of financial services. No frills, no tricks, no strings attached. An all-in-one financial application for everyone, everywhere.
Our Co-Founding team is highly experienced with previous executive roles at UK’s Top 10 technology firms.
As Noah’s Product Lead, you will be focused on driving the strategy, tactics, and delivery timelines for all Noah features and products. You will identify opportunities and develop perspectives on the most impactful things we should be building for our customers, and then you will go do the work required to build those experiences. The Product Lead is an expert in cross-functional partnership, constantly inspiring and influencing colleagues in Operations, Marketing, Brand, Business, Legal, Compliance, Support, and other Product areas in order to deliver on their goals and maximize impact.
- Work closely with the management team to determine the short, medium, and long term product development strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the project(s) lifecycle including gathering requirements, writing and prioritising user stories, identifying and escalating risks, and overseeing deadlines.
- Work closely with Marketing department to help properly position Noah and its product suite in sales meetings as product expert.
- Drive success of betas/pilots with prospective customers.
- Regularly communicate progress, issues, and risks to relevant stakeholders.
- Work hand in glove with Technology to ensure they have all the specifications that they will need to implement the product.
- 3-6 years of Project Management experience.
- Worked on both early-stage and growth-stage products
- Extensive experience defining and reporting on metrics to support the project and organizational goals.
- Familiar with Figma, Invision, or similar design tools.
- Broad understanding of technical concepts (components/APIs/data-fetching/etc).
- Experience developing a multi-year vision, strategy, and roadmap for large scale products
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- A hunger to tackle complicated and impactful product & business problems
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Base salary depending on experience + equity.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
Noah is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one money app powered by bitcoin.