Lead QA Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join the ZEBEDEE Engineering team working to build and expand the QA team of engineers and testing solutions in the ZBD platform and product suite. You will lead a team of engineers and be the owner of the overall QA strategy for our product suite, directly impacting business and product decisions. You will work very closely with the CTO and VP of Engineering, as well as other heads of teams to develop a thorough company-wide testing suite.
Responsibilities will be variable and will depend on the specific project currently being worked on, but will typically include:
- Work alongside the CTO, VP of Engineering and the Operations team to execute on a hiring plan for building out the QA Engineering team.
- Building test plans for new product features and improving existing product test plans and pipelines based on upcoming feature updates and customer feedback.
- Stategize and oversee the execution and creation of pipelines for all of the products in the ZBD suite, including iOS, Android, Web and Desktop apps.
- Own the QA portion of all product features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and deployment.
- Lead and manage a team of QA engineers working across multiple projects and products with different focus areas (cross-platform, testing, mobile apps, etc).
- Work side-by-side with Infrastructure engineers to automate the many testing pipelines for the platform.
- Work closely with other Engineering team leads, Product Managers, and Business Managers to help scale and improve the user flows and feature set on the ZBD product suite.
- Take ownership over the technical direction of QA initiatives and efforts in the ZBD platform.
- 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams on developing production digital products and including testing and monitoring, ideally in a quality assurance focused team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience automating end-to-end, integration, and UI tests for iOS, Android, Web and Desktop clients.
- You are self-driven and self-motivated.
- Experience with API tools including Postman, Newman, Proxyman.
- Familiarity with consumer centric app testing.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in fast-paced environment.
- Experience with automated test tools such as Testing Library and Selenium
- Self-drive to improve the ZBD platform’s experience above and beyond.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with Bitcoin and Lightning Network software.
- Experience building automated systems for improving team-wide performance and development velocity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds