Head of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bitcoin Beach Wallet is a digital wallet for the use of Bitcoin in El Salvador. Since Bitcoin became legal tender in 2021, we have decided to expand our operations throughout El Salvador and beyond. Up to this date, we have over 70,000 registered users and are the #2 Bitcoin Wallet in El Salvador. Our vision is to create a complete nationwide ecosystem in which anything and everything can be paid for using Bitcoin through our Bitcoin Banking Solution. This includes a variety of digital products that will close the gap of financial inclusion in the country and help the unbanked have control of their finances through the use and adoption of Bitcoin.
How are we different?
BBW is a fast-paced and dynamic fintech that moves at an extremely fast pace. We act with urgency and empathy but always bear in mind our main purpose of becoming the #1 Bitcoin Banking Solution in El Salvador and beyond. We are driven, focused and persevering in exceeding our goals and delivering results fast. You think you got what it takes? Join us!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design brand strategy and messaging across all social and public relations channels to drive usage, awareness, and adoption of our wallet.
- Collaborate with product and commercial teams in order to produce a comprehensive roadmap of growth projects that are tied to clear goals and KPIs.
- Strategic thinking in order to pitch and implement new growth strategies by managing user acquisition, retention, repeat usage and funnel optimization.
- Work closely with our parent company marketing department in order to ensure that all solutions proposed can be implemented in additional countries.
- Ability to manage a small team of creators, and strategists.
- Oversees social media, email marketing, content management, conferences and events as well as all marketing-related activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with marketing partners including agencies, media, and vendors.
- Metric-driven approach to all marketing activities in collaboration with the rest of the executive team.
- The proactive setting of strategic and operational plans for the growth of the marketing function including goals, resources, and budget prioritization to maximize output.
Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Previous experience with a fintech or a start-up is highly preferred
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful marketing and PR campaigns nationwide
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of digital wallets or similar fintech preferred
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize objectives in a challenging and rapidly changing environment
- Willing to go the extra mile, act with urgency and communicate with transparency
- English Level +80%
According to experience and with benefits above those required by law.
To apply please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building a community bank on Bitcoin and Lightning.