Community Manager - Europe/Africa
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Community Manager, you act as the bridge between ZEBEDEE and our core community of users, making sure everyone has a great time and converting users into ambassadors for our brand. In the role you will:
- Engage with a wide range of people online that are interested in ZEBEDEE
- Moderate our current communication channels (Discord, Twitter, Telegram), which includes general chat, answering support requests and running regular micro-events in cooperation with the marketing team
- Explore other social platforms and communities to spread the word about ZEBEDEE
- Organize, manage and oversee online community meetups and events
- Establish relationships with crypto and gaming ambassadors such as YouTube/Twitch channel owners
- Monitor metrics and trends in communities to inform overall marketing and product strategy
We’re looking for a candidate with a solid track record of building successful communities in gaming. A superstar candidate will have experience with gaming as well as Bitcoin, and be comfortable in front of a camera livestreaming on Twitch.
- Must have professional experience with gaming-related community management.
- Must have excellent writing skills in both English and Portuguese.
- Must be passionate about games and Bitcoin.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- High emotional intelligence, sense of humor, and inventiveness
- Must be accountable and highly motivated, with a team-player attitude
Nice To Have:
- Fluent in other languages (in addition to English and Portuguese).
- Experience with streaming to Twitch or similar platforms.
- Passionate about (and good at) making digital content.
- Become part of a company on the cutting edge of gaming, Bitcoin and FinTech.
- Fast moving and unique business challenges.
- Work on an international team full of both passion and deep expertise.
- Great career development opportunities in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment:
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. However, for this role, we are looking for a candidate based in European time zones. We are open to candidates from any country, as long as it is in EU time zones and you speak both English and Portuguese.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds