Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will be the top social media person at ZEBEDEE, in charge of maintaining and improving all channels with the help of our marketing team. Because a large part of our community is in Brazil, being able to speak Portuguese is required for this role.
- Take ownership of all social media channels and embrace the responsibility of taking them to the next level.
- Develop, implement and constantly optimize our social media strategy according to current trends, analytics and your own vision.
- Plan, curate and manage original, high-quality content relevant for target audiences and in-line with our brand across all social media channels.
- Coordinate a team of content producers and social media representatives and ensure positive user experiences across all touchpoints.
- Increase overall engagement on social media, and actively seek out growth opportunities through strategic insights, initiatives, and direct communication with users.
- Create and manage social media promotions.
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of all activities in an effort to maximize results.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with expertise in social media. Gaming industry experience is strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of crypto and gaming strongly preferred, passion for gaming and Bitcoin is a must.
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record of effective strategic planning, timely execution and delivering results against company goals.
- Excellent language, copywriting and interpersonal skills in both English and Portuguese.
- High emotional intelligence, sense of humor, and inventiveness.
- Hands-on, data-driven, accountable and highly motivated, with a team-player attitude.
Nice To Have:
- Excellent writing skills in Portuguese and/or Spanish.
- Experience with streaming to Twitch or similar platforms.
- Passionate about (and good at) making digital content.
- Become part of a company on the cutting edge of gaming, Bitcoin and FinTech.
- Fast moving and unique business challenges.
- Work on an international team full of both passion and deep expertise.
- Great career development opportunities in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment:
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. However, for this role, we are looking for a candidate based in European time zones. We are open to candidates from any country, as long as it is in EU time zones and you speak both English and Portuguese.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds