This job is no longer accepting applications.
LVL is a premium financial services company that offers cryptocurrency trading and a checking account in one easy-to-use mobile app. LVL is the only platform in North America to offer free Bitcoin trading - no trading fees and no hidden spreads. LVL also offers neobank features such as direct deposit, wires, mobile check deposits, and a Mastercard debit card.
LVL has received $4.5M in funding from top investors, including TenOneTen, Morgan Creek Digital, Capital Factory, and others.
This role is primarily remote; however, candidates MUST live in the greater Austin area with the ability to meet in the office as needed.
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the CEO and will:
- Support a busy Compliance team with general compliance and KYC tasks.
- Process customer KYC in line with internal policies.
- Assist with transactions and customer monitoring.
- Provide customer support
- All other duties as assigned (note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned).
- Business administration
- Knowledge of banking compliance (KYC, AML, and BSA )
- Light Bookkeeping
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superior organizational skills and ability to create new organizational structures as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
Desired experience and education:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of work experience (financial institution, customer service, or sales experience preferred)
- Experience with startups is a plus
The ideal candidate will be:
- Flexible and responsive to the changes of a fast-paced and fast-growing company
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail
- Passionate about finance, cryptocurrency, and technology
- Proactive and always willing to learn new things
- Looking for an opportunity to grow with the company
Equal Opportunity Employer LVL celebrates diversity and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Each applicant and employee is considered on individual merit, without discrimination regarding race, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status.
Job type: Full-time Salary
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Bank Holidays off
- Company-wide Remote Work policy with an included home office stipend.
Location: The position is remote with occasional in-office work.
Company located: Austin, TX
Schedule: 10am to 6pm CT. Some weekend hours are required.
Company Website: https://lvl.co
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The next generation will bank on Bitcoin.