Head of CustOps - Customer Service and Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
The ideal candidate for this role will be an senior professional that emphatically places Noah's community interests at the heart of our business. As a professional with first hand experience of of customer services and support, they will bootstrap Customer Service and Operations at Noah by defining customer operations and informing related policy and technology decisions.
Acting as the Voice of the Customer, they will ensure customer feedback duly assessed and distributed to stakeholders across the business and will champion customers' needs to Product and Technology for inclusion in our roadmap. They will work with the executive team to define key performance metrics for the CustOps and work with Product and Technology to automate the reporting of their team's performance.
Initially the role demands an individual that will liaise directly with customers, servicing support calls, answering questions and ensuring customer satisfaction to the best of their ability, taking measures to secure the privacy of any Customer data held by Noah.
As Noah's customer numbers grow, so will the CustOps team. The Head of CustOps will plan this expansion, defining roles, budgets and the organisational structure of the team as well as the technology and services they will need to maintain customer satisfaction and overall performance.
Ultimately the Head of CustOps at Noah will expand the team incorporating near/offshore services centres alongside a core team of in house operators.
The ideal candidate will work with Product and Technology to develop Noah's Back Office system helping to define it's UX/UI to optimise the productivity of their team. They will also inform decisions pertaining to integrations with third party tools which they will propose for use in developing the capabilities of our Noah Back Office.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining Customer Service and Operations policies and procedures for Noah ensuring they are aligned with the regulatory requirements to which Noah is subject while ensuring operations remain effective and efficient.
- Proposing the performance metrics that the team will be measured against such as NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), Average Resolution Time, Average Reply Time among others.
- Working with Product and Technology to define the requirements for Noah's Back Office application to support CustOps.
- Proposing and evaluating suitable technology partners to integrate with Noah's Back Office application to enhance CustOps abilities and capabilities.
- Proposing and evaluating suitable service partners that augment Noah's customer service functions.
- Directly liaising with Noah's community, servicing requests for help and information from and established help desk number and connected social media channels.
What you will bring...
Professionalism, experience and enthusiasm are the key qualities that we require from the Head of CustOps. You will be a public facing and recognisable member of Noah's team with all that entails. You will bring practical and proven experience when dealing with requests for assistance, information or support. You will confident in your team's ability to deal with a broad range of customer and community related operations.
- You will be conscientious, caring about our customers, our technology, our culture of performance and of course, our mission.
- You will be industrious. There will be times when we will have to go the extra mile, work late or over the weekend, but its not just a matter of working hard, its about being productive.
- Ideally a self-starting individual with initiative, motivated by the team's success, sense of fun and good humoured under pressure.
- A keen interest for Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain technology, NFTs, Smart Contracts and or DeFI is a necessity if you're going to stay with us all the way.
- Ultimately you are going to be a owner in this business, someone we can count on.
Base salary depending on experience + strong competitive bonus + equity
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one money app powered by bitcoin.