Sales Associate - Ukraine
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are Looking For
Bitcoin Magazine, the world leader in Bitcoin news and information, is searching for an experienced media sales professional to launch our new regional hub in Eastern Europe.
This position will be located in Kyiv, Ukraine, and will be focused on delivering value with Bitcoin Magazine products to customers within the greater Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) region.
As the Sales Associate for Ukraine, you will be the sales leader for that location, coordinating with the global HQ as you build and track a customer base, selling a suite of product offerings, and contributing to the quality and profitability of our media operation in your local region.
Our ideal candidate is a proven leader with a history in media operations who is passionate about Bitcoin and delivering an exceptional experience for readers, advertisers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Finding and identifying as many companies who are in or should be interested in Bitcoin in the CIS region
- Developing a hypothesis and succinctly describing why this company would want to work with Bitcoin Magazine
- Represent our company’s products and services to a high degree, starting with a comprehensive understanding of how our solutions meet the needs of each prospective client
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, and qualify whether the company is a good fit for Bitcoin Magazine
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Utilize CRM, social media, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Self-Starter - a driven hunter who wants to foster relationships
- A relentless competitor who is persistent in the midst of sales hurles
- Strong knowledge of Bitcoin’s ecosystems
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Ability to meticulously build + maintain a book of business (bob).
- Experience using sales prospecting tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Yesware, and other CRMs.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
Why BTC Inc?
- We believe, first and foremost, our mission lies at the front of Why BTCInc and our brands. We believe Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone around the world equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party arbiters, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. If you believe that and want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, then this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The opportunity to be a part of launching a regional hub with Bitcoin Magazine.
- The opportunity to be a part of a driven team with high standards. A culture that creates clear goals and provides feedback for growth, and an ownership mentality environment allowing you to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.