This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Unchained Capital, our mission is to put every bitcoin holder securely in control of their assets. Our collaborative custody vaults make it easy to set up and manage multisig bitcoin storage, while providing a foundation to financial services for the long-term bitcoin holder, including trading, loans, and retirement accounts.
We need someone who has a deep understanding of Bitcoin and is great at writing engaging, accessible content.
In this role, your main focus will be building upon the Unchained blog with new categories of content that add value, educate, and help bitcoiners make more informed decisions. In addition to the blog, we need good copywriting right across our organization, and you can expect to be contributing to our videos, product, website, and printed materials too.
The popularity of the Unchained blog has been a huge driver in the growth of our company and your role will be instrumental to our success.
You have 3+ years of content marketing experience, ideally in the technology industry, but would prefer to write about Bitcoin instead. You know what high-quality content looks like, and can keep word counts low while keeping signal high. You are meticulous with your grammar and punctuation. You know how to adjust your voice for different audiences, from beginners to experienced users. You’re no stranger to SEO and SEM.
You’ve been involved in developing content strategies that target certain audiences and subsequently executing in volume. You have stories to tell of successes and failures in scaling these content strategies. You know how to use various distribution channels to grow our content’s readership. You stay on top of content trends and aren’t afraid to experiment with new formats and mediums.
Your content strategy is informed by data without being overly dependent on it or letting it compromise creativity and authenticity. You can use data to analyze and report on the effectiveness of top-of-funnel, mid-funnel, and bottom-of-funnel content.
You have used multiple Bitcoin wallets, played with Lightning payments, have experience setting up a Bitcoin node, and been to a Bitcoin meetup or conference. You can explain to someone new to Bitcoin what multisig and timelocks are at a non-technical level. You understand Unchained’s brand and the value of our platform.
Things you’ll do
- Contribute to developing a content marketing strategy that advances Unchained’s marketing and business goals.
- Lead content marketing production, delivering a continuous stream of creation, testing, and learning.
- Experiment with organic content distribution and promotion, continually growing content marketing’s readership.
- Build an engine for the generation of inbound leads.
- Collaborate with a team of editors, writers, designers, and engineers to produce a variety of formats such as blog articles, newsletters, reports, ebooks, infographics, and more.
- Help edit colleagues’ content contributions—not everyone is an accomplished writer!
- Measure and track content performance, reporting monthly on content performance.
- Partner with other teams such as Concierge, Client Solutions, Product, and Engineering to inform content strategy.
When building our team, we’re primarily looking for experience, talent, and passion, so if you’re worried about not having the relevant degree or something like that, don’t worry, we don’t judge. However, there are certainly a few things we’d consider as bonuses in your application:
- Experience working in the Bitcoin industry
- Based in Austin, Texas, or willing to move
- An eye for good design
When applying, we’ll want to see your resume, a cover letter, and some of the best examples of content pieces you’ve worked on.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Bitcoin native financial services company offering collaborative multisig vaults, loans, and buy bitcoin OTC. Not your keys, not your coins.