This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is a rare opportunity to join a respected and rapidly growing Bitcoin-based business.
Bitrefill is currently the world's largest crypto-only e-commerce site. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or buy mobile refills. Our mission is to allow people to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible, with no bank or exchange account required.
We’ve come a long way already, on super-low resources and built a solid reputation within our niche. We intend to leverage this to grow into the next Bitcoin business everyone is talking about.
- Design creatives from high-level requirements and deliver wireframes & product designs.
- Plan and execute user research, low-fi sketches, mockups and prototypes.
- Design UI components, landing pages and various layouts for web & mobile.
- Collaborate with our development and product team to ensure best in class experiences.
- Move the Bitrefill brand forward and establish a unique visual language.
- Contribute to product decisions and execute on product roadmap features.
Skills and experience
- You have 4+ years of experience working as a UI/UX or Product Designer
- Proficient at design software (e.g. Figma or Sketch)
- Experience designing responsive experiences for mobile, tablet and desktop applications.
- Excellent visual skills including color, typography composition and visual harmony.
- Strong in interaction design and usability
- A strong digital portfolio which demonstrates the above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
It’s a plus if you also
- Have basic experience with code (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Bitcoin experience is a plus, not a requirement - we’ll teach you what you need to know, but you need to have a passion for the movement.
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Office located centrally in Stockholm or opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Team retreat and get together twice a year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
- Competitive salary and compensation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live on crypto