Front-end Developer (TypeScript, Next.js)
At OrdinalsBot, we pride ourselves on being innovators in the ordinals space, providing inscription services that are shaping the future of Bitcoin technology. We’re looking for a seasoned Front-end Developer with a keen eye for design, extensive experience in Next.js, and a passion for creating intuitive user experiences. You’ll be joining a forward-thinking team committed to excellence and eager to implement best practices that resonate throughout the Bitcoin ecosystem.
- Develop and maintain a web project using React/Next.js
- Utilizing development best practices to achieve high quality results
- Design, develop and implement front-end software functionality
- Full cycle of live system development — new features, maintenance and improvements, support and bug fixes
- Collaborate with the team to deliver customer-facing product functionality
- Write clean, well-documented and testable code
- Troubleshoot and debug existing applications
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in ordinals, software development and blockchain technology
- 5+ years of experience in Software development
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and concepts
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Solid knowledge of Figma, Git, CSS
- Ordinals and Bitcoin wallet knowledge
- An eye for design and familiarity with design systems
- Basic knowledge of testing patterns is a plus
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits. If you are a passionate Front-end Developer and a desire to work on cutting-edge technology, please apply today and join our team at OrdinalsBot!
We make it easy to inscribe ordinals on Bitcoin - Like, really easy.